1) Vandalism is bad, there has been vandalism in HK, where I live. I can prevent it by blocking users.
2) If I can delete pages, I can deleted non-Eddsworld related stuff or non-Edd Gould stuff.
3) I have a quote: “If people do bad, they get bad.”
4) I am always available, no matter what.
Hi PacintoshX, I'd like to request admin and bureaucrat rights for myself. Reasons:
1) I could help chat by banning, kicking, and/or blocking users who spam and vandalise.
2) Sometimes admins are away in situations when we need them, I'm ACTIVE.
3) I can help people.
4) I could introduce new things to make the wiki better
No, this is not a "I want to be an admin and bureaucrat because so-and-so is an admin" request and/or an "Nobody pays attention to me, but they would if I was an admin and bureaucrat" request, etcetera, etcetera.
I just think I'd be a good administrator and bureaucrat, and I KNOW I'd be very helpful to this wiki.
Now, I understand if this can't be done, and that's okay.