- For the article about the real-life figure, see Edd Gould.
Edd has straight brown hair with points in some parts. He wears a green hoodie with laces and brown khakis. His shoes are green with laces.
Edd's portrayals are inconsistent throughout his appearances. He is sometimes portrayed as carefree, Adventurous, and/or self-centred depending on the situation. Edd has a strong obsession with Coca Cola and Bacon.
Portrayal throughout Eddsworld: Legacy
Throughout Eddsworld: Legacy, Edd is portrayed as more generous and kind, showing concern for Tom throughout The End, he quickly regenerated Matt's arm with a healing gun in Space Face after it was blasted off by Tom, he gave Tord a warm welcome home and a hug in "The End", he worried about Matt's safety in "Hammer & Fail (Part 2, Rooftop Rumble)", he tried to feed a mostly limbless zombie candy floss in "Fundead" (Edd mistook him for a suffering starving individual) and he apologized to Eduardo for teasing him after losing an art contest in "PowerEdd".
|“||No...not the Cola Machine!||”|
–Edd, Zombeh Attack
|“||Once again Coke saves the day.||”|
–Edd, Zanta Claws
|“||Wow, Tom, I guess you wanted to celebrate Christmas all along! Oh.... Tom...No... Tom, Don't Do it! Tom, don't you burn that tree down! DO NOT BURN THAT TREE DOWN! Arrgh, ya did it....||”|
–Edd, Space Face
–Edd, Hello Hellhole
|“||I STILL don't see what this has to do with US.||”|
–Edd, Space Face (part 1)
|“||Lalalalalalala...Ooh, a can! SHOVE! Lalalalalalala...||”|
|“||It's pretty swell!||”|
–Edd, His catchphrase
–Edd, Hammer & Fail (part 1)
Versions of Edd
There are other versions of Edd.
Edd from the Future
Edd's future self from WTFuture comes from an alternate universe where Coke has been outlawed as a drug. Because of his trauma, he hunts down his past self so he could never exist in the time period without coke.
Sir Edd, Eddius, Eddison, and Edg
Sir Edd, Eddius, Eddison, and Edg appear in "WTFuture" as a backup for Edd's future self's "Army of Me's". They became frightened by modern things and went ballistic. Here are their time periods:
- Eddison was from the Victorian Era.
- Sir Edd (voiced by Adam Katz) is from the Middle Age.
- Eddius (voiced by Thomas Ridgewell) came from the height of the Roman Empire.
- Edg (voiced by Edd Gould) seemed to originate from the early Stone Age. He made a cameo in part two of "The End" as the frozen man in the household refrigerator.
Eddie is an American Edd parody made by Joe Gran (ukinojoe). He is obese, has a beard and cap, and is a stereotypical frat boy. He along with Tommie discuss dates and make fun of Mattie.
Ell is a female counterpart of Edd who appeared in "Mirror Mirror". She, along with female counterparts of Matt and Tom named Matilda and Tamara, fight off an evil genie named Dazeem in their quest to eat a free box of donuts. Ell is voiced by Edd Gould's sister, Vicky Gould.
List of Deaths
Edd has a total of seven deaths.
- Bludgeoned to death with a sledgehammer by Matt in "Eddsworld Halloween Short 2005"
- Mistaken for a zombeh and gunned down by Paul in "Zombeh Nation"
- Went insane and killed himself in "This World of Edd"
- Bitten by a zombeh in Zombeh Attack 3
- Beaten to death by cola cans in "Sugar Sugar"
- Died by smashing his face into his computer in "Dream Come True"
- Presumably died in a car crash alongside Matt in "Casino Night"
- Scalped by the Hockey Mask Wearing Freak in "Eddsworld Halloween Special 2007" and hit with a jack-o-lantern, mistaken for a monster and decapitated by Matt in the intro
- Accidentally killed by Tom with an unstable, as Tom calls it, a "Mega Stake Machine Gun" in "Matt Sucks"
- Drowned after opening the door of his and Tom's undersea house in "Rock Bottom"
- Tord (The Dudette Next Door, Tribute, The End)
- Commander Bai
- Paul (alien)
- The Ghost
- General Noot Noot
- Zanta Claws (Zanta Claws, Zanta Claws II, Christmas Eddventure (Legacy))
- Edd has made several cameo appearances in other Flash animations such as Hellbenders, Chaos Relay and more.
- His voice changed in part two of "Space Face" due to his real life counterpart passing away. What may have happened was that Edd got zapped by the voice changer multiple times, causing his voice box (larynx) to be completely redone. The various voices he went through include a dog's, Eduardo's, a crashing computer, a dolphin, and other unknown voices, before ending at Tim Hautkiet's voice once Matt broke the voice changer. Tom has stated while he originally wanted to hire someone who had a similar voice to Edd, they decided to give him a more "emotive" voice that was slightly higher and squeakier.
- Edd is the tallest compared to Matt, Tom, and Tord.
|Main||Edd • Matt • Tom • Tord|
|Recurring||Paul • Christopher Bingbong • Larry • Hellucard • Diwi • Coco • Zombehs • Kim and Katya • Ringo • Zanta Claws • Santa Claus • Eduardo • Jon • Mark • Commander Bai • Patryck • Bendee • Dr. Decapi • Demons|
|Others||Loud Bob • Tomee Bear • Larry • Complimentary Aliens • Bendee • Pvt. Brains • Lucifer • Clones • Laurel • The King • Grim Reaper • Steve • Joe • Hockey Mask Wearing Freak • Hilary • Atlantisians • Snogre • Fred • Psycosis • Bill and Frank • Son Rwanson • Todd|