Diwi is a minor character in Eddsworld and the animated counterpart of Christopher Diewald.
He voiced the 'stupid' cop Frank in 25ft under the seat, the pilot in Zanta Claws II and the father in Zanta Claws III. He also entered the Eddsworld competition with a live-action music video of himself lip-syncing the ending credits of Spares, which ended up being in 10th place. Edd even remarked that even though he didn't win, his music video was still cool.
He had a short appearance in MovieMakers, where he is auditioning for a role in the film. However, his audition ends up getting shot down by Shoe and he cries like a girl while running out of the room. He also appeared as himself in a cameo in 25ft Under the Seat on the television with his brother at the start. He made an appearance on a poster in The Snogre. A young Diwi has a cameo in PowerEdd during Edd's Flashback. He is also seen in The End where he has a room for rent for Tom, only for Tom to leave due to Diwi's room being his closet.
- -MovieMakers (First Appearance)
- -The Snogre (Cameo in picture frame)
- -PowerEdd (Cameo)
- -Christmas Eddventure (Cameo in picture frame)
- -The End (Part 2)
- -Casting Call
- Diwi only spoke in the episode MovieMakers, and physically appeared in PowerEdd (albeit in a flashback), and The End (Part 2).
- Diwi and Mike have similar physical appearances and voices, which led to confusion among many fans.
- His real-life counterpart will be voicing Edd in the German dub of Eddsworld.